“Data Decode” Conference to be held on 17th April in Mumbai.
Pharma and life science companies generate million of terabytes of raw
data each day from various internal and external sources for such as R & D
process, clinical trial process, marketing, sales, operations, doctors,
academicians, medical devices and patients. The challenges that most
companies now face are in getting answers to questions like how to capture
these sources of data? How to mine these data into usable data? What
about storage? How to share these data? How to analyze & present?
And most importantly, what insights we can get If this large volume of data is structured, integrated and analysed it can create enormous opportunity for Pharmaceutical companies to extractvaluable actionable insights and facilitate decisions making of business from product planning, design, R &D, manufacturing to clinical trials to enhance collaboration in the ecosystem information sharing, process efficiency, cost optimization and drive competitive advantage
Watch us in 2018
The conference provides an interactive forum with thought leaders presenting on Big Data, Analytics, BI, AI and Machine learning technologies and application in Pharma and Life Sciences Industry.
THE EVENT WILL FOCUS ON
Big data management systems for research and clinical trials • Knowledge representation and visualisation • Improving data usability for different teams • ELN and LIMS development • Data mining methods • In silico modelling • Statistical significance analysis
Deep learning • Automation • Intelligent workflow systems • Implementing machine learning systems for improved target and biomarker discovery and validation • Next steps for AI • Vi..ual compound modelling and vi..ual screening • Computer aided drug design
Data storage and maintenance methods • Cloud storage • Data Archiving methods • Centralised data integration and accessibility for research and clinical trials • The Current Challenges of Data Security and Regulation for the Pharmaceutical Industry
Data Decode 2020 speaker :Some of the confirmed/invited speakers on the event are
Data Analytics & Consulting
Dr. Somayya Madakam
Big Data Analytics
Fore School of Management
Mr. Shiju George
Sr. General Manager
Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Head Information Systems
Serdia Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Ms. Pooja Chatrath
Cryoviva Biotech Pvt. Ltd
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED :
Data decode is a unique opportunity to discuss case studies, roundtable & Panel discussion interactive Q & A sessions to further develop and answer your queries and vibrant exhibition space with solution providers showcasing their technologies, hardware and software.
- Data insights to drive strategic decisions and improve business performance
- Challenges and application of Data Analytics and management in R & D
- How to Optimise business decision-making process across operations
- Drug Development – Clinical studies and data strategy
- How to Build IT infrastructure to leverage complex data sets
- Organizational readiness for Data driven approaches – A Paradigm shift
- AI and Machine Learning in Pharma : Current state and Opportunities
- Current challenges of Data security and regulation in Pharma
- and many more download our brochure to know more about the event
HIGHLIGHTS AT DATA DECODE 2020
Round Table Discussion
A structured session - run like speed dating - especially designed to facilitate introductions to attendees. Use the time to make new contacts, reconnect with old friends and identify those you wish to spend more time with.
Come and experience the latest technology and showcase of products/service by our Industry led Solution providers in Data Decode. Have a chat about your challenges and find the right solutions for them.
Meet solution provider for live demonstrations
Hear from the industry experts with years of experience in Lyophilization presenting on various topics of Data Decode, learn from their Experience and take advantage of the Q&A sessions with them.
Who Should Attend
Data Science, Informatics, Biostatistics, Patient-Centricity, Data Management, Drug Development, Data Privacy
FORUM WILL BE ATTENDED BY SENIOR LEADERS INCLUDING: Chief Data Officers, Chief Information Officers, Directors of Data Analytics, Directors / Heads of Real World Evidence, Directors of Clinical Development, Directors of Business Process, Directors of Data Governance, Heads of R&D or Clinical Process, Heads of Big Data / Data Workflows
Who should attend?
- Analytics & BI Practitioners
- Business Analysts
- Data Scientists
- Analytics & BI Program Leaders
- Enterprise Information Leaders
- MDM Program Managers
- Information Governance Leaders
- Data Infrastructure Managers
- Chief Data Offi cers & Chief Analytics Officers
- Senior IT Leaders / Senior Business Leaders (Finance, Mktg, etc.) & Information Architects
- Analytics & BI Architects
- Enterprise Architects
1. Meet data professionals from major brands
2. Demonstrate your standing as a trusted big data and analytics advisor.
3. Target your intended audience for technical subjects vs. business use.
4. Be at the centre of the original Indian Pharma big data event.
5. 3+ hours of interactive and networking sessions.