“Data Decode” Conference to be held on 26th April in Mumbai.
Pharma and life science companies generate million of terabytes of raw
data each day from various internal and external sources for such as R & D
process, clinical trial process, marketing, sales, operations, doctors,
academicians, medical devices and patients. The challenges that most
companies now face are in getting answers to questions like how to capture
these sources of data? How to mine these data into usable data? What
about storage? How to share these data? How to analyze & present?
And most importantly, what insights we can get If this large volume of data is structured, integrated and analysed it can create enormous opportunity for Pharmaceutical companies to extractvaluable actionable insights and facilitate decisions making of business from product planning, design, R &D, manufacturing to clinical trials to enhance collaboration in the ecosystem information sharing, process efficiency, cost optimization and drive competitive advantage
The conference provides an interactive forum with thought leaders presenting on Big Data, Analytics, BI, AI and Machine learning technologies and application in Pharma and Life Sciences Industry.
THE EVENT WILL FOCUS ON
Big data management systems for research and clinical trials • Knowledge representation and visualisation • Improving data usability for different teams • ELN and LIMS development • Data mining methods • In silico modelling • Statistical significance analysis
Deep learning • Automation • Intelligent workflow systems • Implementing machine learning systems for improved target and biomarker discovery and validation • Next steps for AI • Vi..ual compound modelling and vi..ual screening • Computer aided drug design
Data storage and maintenance methods • Cloud storage • Data Archiving methods • Centralised data integration and accessibility for research and clinical trials • The Current Challenges of Data Security and Regulation for the Pharmaceutical Industry
SPEAKERS :Some of the confirmed/invited speakers on the event are
Dr Kamlesh Patel
Former Vice President Medical Affair
Dr Prashant Pandya
Gm Program Management
Reliance Life Sciences
Prof. Somayya Madakam
Assistant Professor (IT)
FORE School of Management, New Delhi
Principal/lead, artificial Intelligence & Cognitive
Training delivery on Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Mining and Data Warehousing
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED :
Data decode is a unique oppo..unity to discuss case studies, roundtable & Panel discussion interactive Q & A sessions to further develop and answer your queries and vibrant exhibition space with solution providers showcasing their technologies, hardware and so..ware
- Data insights to drive strategic decisions and improve business pe..ormance
- Challenges and application of Data Analytics and management in R & D
- How to Optimise business decision-making process across operations
- Drug Development – Clinical studies and data strategy
- How to Build IT infrastructure to leverage complex data sets
- Organizational readiness for Data driven approaches – A Paradigm shift
- AI and Machine Learning in Pharma : Current state and Opportunitie
- Current challenges of Data security and regulation in Pharma
- and many more download our brochure to know more about the event
HIGHLIGHTS AT DATA DECODE 2018
Round Table Discussion
A structured session - run like speed dating - especially designed to facilitate introductions to attendees. Use the time to make new contacts, reconnect with old friends and identify those you wish to spend more time with.
Come and experience the latest technology and showcase of products/service by our Industry led Solution providers in Freeze Drying. Have a chat about your challenges and find the right solutions for them.
Meet solution provider for live demonstrations
Hear from the industry experts with years of experience in Lyophilization presenting on various topics of Freeze Drying, learn from their Experience and take advantage of the Q&A sessions with them.
Who Should Attend
Data Science, Informatics, Biostatistics, Patient-Centricity, Data Management, Drug Development, Data Privacy
Who should attend?
- Analytics & BI Practitioners
- Business Analysts
- Data Scientists
- Analytics & BI Program Leaders
- Enterprise Information Leaders
- MDM Program Managers
- Information Governance Leaders
- Data Infrastructure Managers
- Chief Data Offi cers & Chief Analytics Officers
- Senior IT Leaders / Senior Business Leaders (Finance, Mktg, etc.) & Information Architects
- Analytics & BI Architects
- Enterprise Architects
1. Meet data professionals from major brands
2. Demonstrate your standing as a trusted big data and analytics advisor.
3. Target your intended audience for technical subjects vs. business use.
4. Be at the centre of the original Indian Pharma big data event.
5. 3+ hours of interactive and networking sessions.